Dr. Koh is a manual adjustment-based chiropractor who received her Doctorate of Chiropractic at the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. She has now become a sports chiropractor in Bellevue, WA where she continues to help people move better, faster and - most importantly - pain free! In her never-ending quest to find the most efficient techniques, she has earned multiple certifications in a variety of modalities.
Some of these certifications are
- ART (Active Release Technique) upper/lower extremities and spine: Full body certified
- Graston Technique level 1 and 2
- SFMA (Selective functional movement assessment) level 1
- Kinesio-tapping basic and advanced
- Activator advanced proficiency rated
Dr. Koh began as a Korean National JUDO player in high school. After that, she became a registered nurse and sports specialist while living in Rep. of Korea, during which time she saw and experienced a variety of injuries and illnesses. As she became a more seasoned Chiropractor, she never lost her roots working in the field. She has experience with acute and chronic ailments associated with both athletic and non-athletic patients. Currently, she enjoys living in the Northwest with her 3-year old funny Chocolate Lab named DongDong!!!
Dr. Koh is a
- Diversified/Gonstead/Activator practitioner
- Palmer College Doctor of Chiropractic in Davenport. Iowa. U.S
- Master’s degree in Sports Rehabilitation in Rep. of Korea
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing with over 10 years of experience as a Registered Nurse in Rep. of Korea
- National Judo team player in Rep. of Korea